Software Engrg 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Software Engrg 3Job ID:
Software Engineer IIIHarris Corporation is seeking a self-motivated engineer to join our software engineering team to deliver mission critical solutions for a variety of customers at our Columbia, MD location. Responsibilities Include:* Perform software development for embedded systems in C and C++.
* Support development efforts thru proposals and research efforts. Required:* Embedded software development using C and C++.
* Familiarity with a variety of processors such as 8051, X86, and ARM.
* Experience with software development processes and related tools.
* Familiarity with serial bus communications such as CAN, SPI, I2C, UART.
* Experience with packet based communication such as TCP and UDP.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Minimum 6 years of experience.
* BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or related degree.
* Must be able to obtain Top Secret clearance.
* Must meet stringent customer driven security screening requirements. Desired:* Assembly language development experience.
* Reverse engineering experience using tools such as IDA Pro. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Computer Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - MD - Columbia .