This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCome be a part of our excellent work environment. Miles Technologies was named Winner of The Philadelphia Business Journal 2013, 2014 & 2015 Best Places to Work Award. Miles Technologies is a rapidly growing company that is on the cutting edge of technology and business. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
The Software Helpdesk is in a position to help our small to medium-sized business customers utilize the software developed and/or supported by Miles Technologies. You will be working directly with customers most of your day to help and resolve their issues. We are looking for candidates with strong customer-oriented consultative skills that also have an aptitude and interest in using software. In this role, you will provide software support for numerous businesses, with a focus on Level 1 issues. This position is a great combination of both the consulting side and the technical side of the business. This is a great position to prepare you for many other avenues in your career, like Consulting, Systems Analysis and Design, and Project Management.
* Troubleshoot and resolve software related problems
* Strong and consistent verbal & written communication with customers
* Documenting work performed and other technical information for our clients
* Coordinate with internal team to identify & resolve issues
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other major related to business or information technology OR at least 2-3years' relevant technical support / service / consultation experience
* Avid and passionate user of technology and software in general
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Experience using business software applications
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Candidate must live within a 45 minute commute of the office from which they will be working. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.