Software Implementation Specialist - Accounting 8/24/2016
North Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking for Accounting/Bookkeeping role in an interesting industry Do you like working with people as well as numbers CosmoLex, A fast growing technology firm in North Brunswick is seeking an energetic Bookkeeping Implementation Specialist. CosmoLex provides a web based software to law firms across the country to manage their billing, accounting, case management and documents. Our Bookkeeping Implementation Specialist is to provide bookkeeping related services to new and existing CosmoLex users. Examples of such services are: financial data migration assistance to new CosmoLex users as they migrate from other programs; monthly bank reconciliations related bookkeeping services; phone & email based support and training to existing CosmoLex software users for their accounting related needs.
RESPONSIBILITY & PRINCIPAL DUTIES
* Plan & execute financial data migrations from other products into CosmoLex.
* Perform monthly bank reconciliation related services to CosmoLex's financial services subscribers.
* Handle inbound support calls / email from end-users related to their accounting related questions.
* Continue to enhance product knowledge and stay current with product changes.
* Company will provide Extensive on boarding and ongoing training.
* Working knowledge of general ledger bookkeeping systems: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Chart of Accounts, AR/AP is a must.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel usage.
* Basic knowledge of QuickBooks or other accounting software
* Prior customer training and support experience is a plus.
* Any experience with legal bookkeeping is a plus.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Good project management skills.
* Must be adaptable and comfortable working in small company environment.
* High attention to detail.