Software Implementation Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
CosmoLex Cloud, LLC
North Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONA fast growing technology firm in North Brunswick is looking for an energetic Customer Service / Help Desk professional. CosmoLex provides a web based software to law firms across the country to manage their billing, accounting, case management and documents. Reporting to the department manager, the primary responsibility of our Customer Service / Help Desk representative is to provide phone & email based support and training to CosmoLex software users.
RESPONSIBILITY & PRINCIPAL DUTIES
* Handle inbound support calls / email from end-users related to their business needs and product use, providing technical assistance and support for queries and issues related to computer, systems, software, and hardware.
* Properly asking questions to properly diagnose and fix the issue
* Provide precise directions to customers to resolve the issue, walking him or her through the process.
* Run diagnostic programs to resolve issues.
* Properly maintain computer systems.
* Provide software training over web-meetings to new prospects.
* Continue to enhance product knowledge and stay current with product changes.
* Follow up with customers, gain feedback about the resolution process.
* Company will provide Extensive onboarding and ongoing training.
* Prior help desk/product support experience in a hardware/software areas.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be adaptable and comfortable working in small company environment.
* Basic office management skills is a plus.
* Any technical degree is a plus.
* Prior experience in using finance or accounting related software is a plus.