Software Product Manager, Workforce Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Product Manager, Workforce Management role is responsible for the product vision, end to end execution, priorities and roadmap of our workforce management solution. This position must have a strong understanding of how a contact center works including specific experience in workforce management, workforce optimization and planning areas with configuration and administration in multi-channel, multi-national environments (GR 45)
This is a hands-on role including brainstorming new opportunities, defining roadmaps, writing user stories, defining buyer and user personas, owning & analyzing metrics, presenting to our executive leadership, working closely with engineering to ensure execution and regularly interact with customers and prospect to analyze and respond to their feedback.
* Own the vision and product roadmaps for the workforce management product
* Work closely with other Product Managers to align roadmap and vision for overall WFO offering.
* Lead the execution of the roadmaps in partnership with product owners and engineering teams.
* Execute on the go to market strategies with close collaboration with product marketing, sales, and partners.
* Create product requirements and write user scenarios that define specifications and tasks needed by engineering to implement new features.
* Maintain current and deep knowledge on our product suite and offerings, how our customers use our product suite and offering, and the value proposition of our products to our customers.
* On an on-going basis, interact with customers, prospects, and partners. Collect, prioritize, and translate customer needs as well as market and competitive input into user stories.
* Present on subject matter expertise and/or Interactive Intelligence products at company and industry events.
* Participate in customer/prospect site visits.
* Adhere to Interactive Intelligence Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Science, or a related technical field (MBA or advanced degree preferred)
* Significant experience with workforce management either at the contact center management or technical level within a contact center or as a vendor of workforce management products or as a consultant on workforce management solutions and practices.
* Experience working with contact centers and contact center technologies
* 3 - 5 years of experience with and knowledge of Agile Product Management and creating and maintaining a product roadmap.
* Hands-on experience in requirements analysis, writing user stories, and wire-framing UI concepts
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with data-driven approach to decision-making
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
* Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Confidence to interact with team members across all departments and levels of the organization
* Must be proactive, self-directed, and interested in and capable of exceeding expectations, taking ownership, and driving the success of our PureCloud Edge product line.
* Must be capable of collecting information from multiple sources and integrating the information to find creative ways to meet individual user needs while maintaining product value to a broad audience.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presenting publically, and speaking in front of all levels of management.
* Ability to adjust communication to the intended audience. A comfort with technical and non-technical communications on the same or related issues is necessary.
* Approximately 10% travel anticipated.
* Communicates regularly with peers and management
* Uses computer consistently
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.