Software Product Manager, Workforce Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Product Manager, Workforce Management role is responsible for the product vision, end to end execution, priorities and roadmap of our workforce management solution. This position must have a strong understanding of how a contact center works including specific experience in workforce management, workforce optimization and planning areas with configuration and administration in multi-channel, multi-national environments (GR 45)
This is a hands-on role including brainstorming new opportunities, defining roadmaps, writing user stories, defining buyer and user personas, owning & analyzing metrics, presenting to our executive leadership, working closely with engineering to ensure execution and regularly interact with customers and prospect to analyze and respond to their feedback.
* Own the vision and product roadmaps for the workforce management product
* Work closely with other Product Managers to align roadmap and vision for overall WFO offering.
* Lead the execution of the roadmaps in partnership with product owners and engineering teams.
* Execute on the go to market strategies with close collaboration with product marketing, sales, and partners.
* Create product requirements and write user scenarios that define specifications and tasks needed by engineering to implement new features.
* Maintain current and deep knowledge on our product suite and offerings, how our customers use our product suite and offering, and the value proposition of our products to our customers.
* On an on-going basis, interact with customers, prospects, and partners. Collect, prioritize, and translate customer needs as well as market and competitive input into user stories.
* Present on subject matter expertise and/or Interactive Intelligence products at company and industry events.
* Participate in customer/prospect site visits.
* Adhere to Interactive Intelligence Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Science, or a related technical field (MBA or advanced degree preferred)
* Significant experience with workforce management either at the contact center management or technical level within a contact center or as a vendor of workforce management products or as a consultant on workforce management solutions and practices.
* Experience working with contact centers and contact center technologies
* 3 - 5 years of experience with and knowledge of Agile Product Management and creating and maintaining a product roadmap.
* Hands-on experience in requirements analysis, writing user stories, and wire-framing UI concepts
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with data-driven approach to decision-making
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
* Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Confidence to interact with team members across all departments and levels of the organization
* Must be proactive, self-directed, and interested in and capable of exceeding expectations, taking ownership, and driving the success of our PureCloud Edge product line.
* Must be capable of collecting information from multiple sources and integrating the information to find creative ways to meet individual user needs while maintaining product value to a broad audience.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presenting publically, and speaking in front of all levels of management.
* Ability to adjust communication to the intended audience. A comfort with technical and non-technical communications on the same or related issues is necessary.
* Approximately 10% travel anticipated.
* Communicates regularly with peers and management
* Uses computer consistently
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.