Software QA Tester
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Prolacta Bioscience, Inc.
City of Industry, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
The IT Tester is a critical role within the Prolacta Application Development team. This role will develop IT testing for all software applications, enhancements, modifications and releases as well as end user testing. Strong communication skills, systems analysis, extreme attention to detail and development experience in .NET/SQL, php/MySQL, Macros, Visual Basic are key attributes of this role. The Software QA Tester will develop test cases; insure accuracy and completeness of all tests, and direct code remediation for developers. Experiences with writing test scripts for validated systems. Familiarity of GAMP 5 is a major plus.
* Provides traceability from business requirements and technical specifications to test conditions; reviews and approves documentation from developers.
* Creates and executes detailed test designs and conditions for unit tests, regression tests, integration tests and user acceptance tests.
* Approves test data; insure alignment with requirements
* Collect metrics to measure test progress and quality outcomes
* Tracks issues to successful resolution
* Collaborates with analysts, developers and system owners in the testing of software applications
* Works closely with the Prolacta Quality team to insure compliance with regulatory requirements
* Participates in special projects as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Systems, or Math
* Hands on experience with creating and/or reviewing the following for LIMS applications
* 2-4 years' experience in test case design and execution
* 2-4 years data validation of SQL
* 2-4years back-end interface testing with disparate systems
* 2-4years testing data flows through multiple interfaces
* Proficient in testing frameworks and tools in the Microsoft .NET/SQL framework; Visual Studio/TFS, win runner/load runner
* Proficient in creating complex SQL scripts
* Proficient in automating test processes
* Proficient in leveraging software tools to track requirements, test cases and defects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization
* Experience in FDA regulated and/or biologic companies desired
* 2-4 years of experience with 21 CFR Part 11, ICH standards, EMEA, GLP, GCP, GMP, GDP regulations, GAMP Methodologies and general Software Development Standards.
* Solid understanding of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and reports
* Experience with writing Testing Documents, Test Plans, and Test Scripts and reports
Prolacta Bioscience, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer EOE/AA M/F/D/V
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Prolacta Bioscience, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Prolacta Bioscience, Inc. is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. The Company will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.