Software Quality Assurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Misc. Healthcare Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking an individual for our Quality Assurance area to aid in the modernization of our suite of revenue cycle management applications. Qualified individuals will have a background in planning, managing, and performing software tests.
* Define testing methods and create test plans for application enhancement and modernization projects
* Ensure that software adheres to company standards
* Work with customers, users, and other stakeholders to identify test cases
* Work with application developers to fix any identified problems
* Document test results and respond to questions from business and IT team members
* Bachelor's degreepreferred
* Experience working on project teams
* Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement a plus
* Experience working in a professional software quality assurance role preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel 2007 (and beyond) a plus
* Experience using Agile SDLC a plus
* Knowledge and experience using third-party software quality assurance tools a plus
* Detail-oriented and logical thinker with strong analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.