Software Quality Assurance Manager - Medical Device 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have an immediate opportunity for a SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER with a background in testing web based applications as well as fully integrated systems with software and hardware. The position will require both hands-on testing expertise as well as direct management of a small SQA team.
The SQA Manager will own a significant component for all of manual software testing on a complex Class 3 Medical Device, diagnostics system. This will requiresystems integration experience, as well as experience testing the individual software, hardware and user interface components in an FDA-regulated software development environment.
Our client is a global life sciences firm operating in both pharmaceutical and medical diagnostic space. The project team consists of more than 200 professionals including medical doctors, PhDs, clinical engineers, and softwareengineers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a life changing Medical Device product!
We are interviewing immediately. If interested, please send us your resume and we can set up a time to discuss.
Location: BOSTON, MA. Downtown area.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary, benefits, vacation, 401k, commuter benefits, and all the perks associated with working at a very successful organization.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a hands-on softwarequality assurance role, including writing detailed manual test scripts, and executing complex test scenarios.
* Must demonstrate significant, recent experience as a Manager with at least 5 software testing engineers.
* This is a hybrid role as both a Manager and hands-on SQA professional, must be very comfortable in a roll-up-your-sleeves technical environment.
* Experience in a formal SDLC background with Agile/RUP is preferred.
* Experience with testing in UNIX/Linux systems is preferred.
* Experience testing in a Mac environment would be considered a plus.
* EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role.
* Traditional on-site role; remote work will NOT be an option.
If interested, please send us an updated resume and let's set up a time to discuss.
You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States, NO Sponsorship will be provided.
NO 3rd parties please.