Software Quality Assurance Tester Mobile
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER - MOBILE
The Software Quality Assurance Tester will be responsible for the functional and data validation of MobileDrive, a native, multiplatform, mobile application designed to provide automated status, prioritization, and messaging between the repair technicians and the front office. Qualified candidates will have experience thoroughly testing mobile applications as well as utilizing their MS-SQL skills to test data produced from services and stored procedures.
Translate business requirements/user stories into acceptance test scenarios/cases, use cases, and test scripts to demonstrate that the end product meets the requirements
* Develop, document and manage test plans for each assignment
* Execute testing as per plan. Assess, document, and communicate findings and test results
* Use database queries to create input data and to verify data updates resulting from test execution
* Identify, document and resolve issues. Escalate unresolved issues to team and Project Manager, as appropriate
* Prioritize and successfully complete multiple tasks to support system releases
* Provide timely updates on test progress of project
* Minimum of 4years of mobile app QA experience, testing with different mobile operating systems (iOS, Android, and WIN OS)
* Experience in mobile application and device testing (Android, iOS, and WIN OS), functional/non-functional testing, regression tests, device compatibility tests, performance tests, security/interoperability testing, usability testing, language localization testing.
* The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Self-motivated and good team player.
* Ability to develop and use database queries to input test data and verify test results. Experience with SQL required
* Ability to provide test design, input and expected results for test automation
* Experience with test automation tools/languages
* Bi-lingual proficiency preferred (English and Spanish).