Software Qualty Assurance Lead - IS Managed Svc (1.0 FTE, Days)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONINFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shifts
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford is the heart and soul of Stanford Children s Health. Nationally ranked and internationally recognized, our 311-bed hospital is devoted entirely to pediatrics and obstetrics. Our six centers of excellence provide comprehensive services and deep expertise in key obstetric and pediatric areas: brain & behavior, cancer, heart, pregnancy & newborn, pulmonary and transplant. We also provide an additional, wide range of services for babies, kids and pregnant moms.
Supports the Web services function by coordinating all aspects of Quality Assurance testing for assigned projects. Scope of the job includes creating test documentation and reports, setting test strategies, and overseeing project timelines.
* Collaborate and may participate with teams on on-going assignments.
* Create test documentation and reports, set test strategies, and oversee QA project timelines.
* Define, design, develop, and execute manual and automated test cases and scripts for web-based applications.
* Develop and implement effective QA test processes, including managing metrics for test execution and defect tracking.
* Ensure that software validation documentation is complete and consistent with parent documentation.
* Install, configure and maintain testing environments to accomplish testing goals.
* Perform functional, regression, and compatibility testing for web-based applications.
* Work with project managers, product manages, architects, and developers to resolve issues and to further assist in ensuring quality, effectiveness, and timeliness.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
* Ability to apply judgment and make informed decisions.
* Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus.
* Ability to research and interpret relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards.
* Ability to solve problems and identify solutions.
* Ability to speak and write effectively at a level appropriate for the job.
* Knowledge and depth and/or breadth of expertise in informational technology disciplines e.g., network operations, databases, software application and interfaces, computer operations, production control, quality assurance and systems management.
* Knowledge of new technologies (in specific field) and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes.
* Knowledge of principles and application of quality assessment and improvement in a health care environment.
* Knowledge of project management process and systems.
Lucile Packard Children s Hospital Stanford Strongly Values Diversity And Is Committed To Equal Opportunity And Non-discrimination In All Of Its Policies And Practices, Including The Area Of Employment. Accordingly, LPCH Does Not Discriminate Against Any Person On The Basis Of Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation Or Identity, Religion, Age, National Or Ethnic Origin, Political Beliefs, Marital Status, Medical Condition, Genetic Information, Veteran Status, Or Disability. Women And Men, Members Of All Racial And Ethnic Groups, People With Disabilities, And Veterans Are Encouraged To Apply.
Lucile Packard Children s Hospital Stanford strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. Accordingly, LPCH does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation or identity, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or disability. Women and men, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.