Software Requirements Analyst (San Diego, CA) 8/25/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Software Requirements Analyst (San Diego, CA)
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and detail-oriented Software Requirements Analyst. This position will research and document end-user needs and produce requirement specifications for the Product Development team.
* Interview Clients, Customer Support, Implementation and/or the Sales teams as needed to gather required information to gain full understanding of the requested product enhancement or new feature.
* Interview Product Manager, Product Development, and/or Engineering teams as necessary to gain complete understanding of the current product capabilities or logic.
* As required perform additional research.
* Take collected information and produce then maintain the detailed requirements documentation to help support the Software Development Lifecycle.
* High School Diploma.
* Minimum three (3) years experience in Modeling Client Requirements, Software Development or related work experience.
* Excellent communication skills and comfort level to interview the stakeholders and present findings.
* Strong desire to learn the product and end users needs.
* Bachelor Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology.
* Five (5) years experience in Modeling Clients Requirements, Software Development, Application Development or related experience.
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.