Software Solutions Engineer 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
1) Process Improvement - Review and evaluate current processes. Recommend changes that create smooth, speedy, and efficient workflows.
Measurement: Increased efficiency in workflows and software according to departmental goals.
2) Development - Design and create software solutions based on business needs and stakeholder requirements.
Measurement: Tasks completed successfully within departmental timelines and Service Level Agreements.
3) Maintenance - Perform diagnostics and testing of software. Ensures data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and monitoring processes.
Measurement: Tasks are completed timely, within departmental timelines, with few to zero foreseeable issues.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Review and evaluate current processes, tasks, and workflows. Provide recommendations that implement smooth, speedy, and efficient workflows.
- Design and create software solutions based on business needs and stakeholder requirements.
- Perform diagnostics and testing of software. Ensures data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and monitoring processes.
- Develop projects plan to include objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Partner with Encompass Team to make a careful and critical examination of the software solution to ensure that it meets the needs of the company.
- Presents business cases that promote organizational efficiencies.
- Manages resources, communicates with vendors, 3rd party providers to ensure success of the Solution
- Proactively communicates on project status, issues & risks to management and stakeholders.
- Create, edit, and maintain necessary records to log and track activities.
- After successful completion of enhancement, partner with I.T. Service Desk Manager to transition the support, maintenance and monitoring of the applications to the Service Desk team, when