Software Support Specialist - (San Diego, CA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONQSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Software Support Specialist (San Diego, CA)
The role as a Software Support Specialist is to provide top-notch customer service to our clients. This function is for our web based software which powers thousands of small medical practices in the United States to shift from traditional software to cloud computing. The purpose is to help physicians to get paid and to take the complexities of our healthcare systems and make them remarkably easy.
* Provide live chat, email and phone support.
* Cultivate customer engagement and proactively seek opportunities to educate and enable user s software.
* Subject Matter Expert to educate physicians and their staff on the functionality, use of Practice Management and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software.
* Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate bugs appropriately.
* Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses.
* Document and manage customer interactions via SalesForce CRM.
* Identify trends in customer questions and issues.
* Develop and refine customer success best practices and procedures.
* Support leadership and contribute to key business initiatives.
* Drive and maintain customer usage with exceptional, world class Customer Service.
* Ambassador for culture, company and driven to create promoters toward HealthFusion.
* Offer feedback to improve systems and processes to enhance customer satisfaction and engagement with our platform.
* Minimum of one year experience working in a customer or client support role.
* Troubleshooting proprietary software experience.
* High School Diploma
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Strong Customer Service focus.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Excellent writing skills, able to quickly compose clear and concise answers.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Strong organization skills and high attention to detail.
* Minimum of one year experience working in a customer or client support role in the healthcare field.
* Avid user of technology and someone who likes to keep up with the latest tech trends.
* Minimum of one year experience working with electronic health records.
* Bachelor's Degree
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.