Software Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
DivTek Global Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Senior Software Systems Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
SALARY: competitive salary, full benefits, relocation and bonus
RELOCATION: Relocation is offered
ABOUT COMPANY: This is a full-time opening with our direct client
_LOOKING FOR A SENIOR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER_
REQUIREMENTS / RESPONSIBILITIES
* 7+ years of professional work experience
* Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience with application development using Sitecore 7.0+
* Experience with .Net application development, client /server-based systems, C#, ASP, VB
* Experience with relational database systems, SQL, SQL Server
* Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments.
* Strong experience and broad knowledge of the principles, techniques and methodology of project management, quality management, and a
* change management
* Experience organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation
* Will oversee major applications integration efforts, this includes but is not limited to: designs, codes, tests, installs and supports complex, integrated applications systems.
* Will provide technical advice and direction with regarding the interface/integrate of supported systems with the rest of the application portfolio
* Will provide technical expertise usually as a member of a project team, in the analysis, design and development of business applications
* Will oversees technical development or enhancement projects from concept to implementation using solutions in a multi-platform environment, including object- oriented applications,
* languages and third party tools, client server based tools and comparable applications
* Will also serve as Project Manager or participates on project teams serving as an IT technical expert on strategic long-range and highly complex projects that span the organization, crossing business unit boundaries
* Will apply broad knowledge of various technical functions to develop requirements and specifications for new and existing application system