Software Test Engineer (Graduate)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4978 Software Test Engineer (Graduate) (Evergreen) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Software Test Engineer (Graduate)
A very technical and hand on team responsible for platform, feature, system and scale tests — including performance characterization for the CITRIX Application Delivery Controller product line (Netscaler). The members of this team drive the development of the test collateral, test execution, development of automated test suites, develop marketing performance data sheets and interact with development leads, product management, and field facing teams.
As a Citrix Software Test Engineer some responsibilities might include;
- Test automation, test planning, test case design and interaction with developers in creating solutions to improve quality of software products and their performance.
- Maintain and drive continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- Communicates and coordinates with managers, other peer testers and developers to build alignment between cross-functional groups.
- Develop automated framework and scripts
- Perform problem analysis, submit and verify bugs
- Communicate test results to other engineers and management
- Assist in deployments and customer support activities
- Very good understanding of software development lifecycle concepts such as Waterfall and Agile models
- Good knowledge of networking protocols
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP stacks, and L4 to L7 Protocols such as HTTP
- Good knowledge of cloud computing concepts (Virtualization, containerization, security, cloud services etc)
- Excellent understanding of Linux/Unix/BSD Internals, and Multi-threaded systems
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl and Shell Programming
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant work experience including internships and other applicable employment background in the technology field.
- BS degree or equivalent in computer science or related field. MS degree preferred.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.