Software Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
EagleView Technologies & Pictometry
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EAGLEVIEW TECHNOLOGIES is a lively and fast-growing Inc. 500 technology company offering full technology solutions in the GIS, measurement and analytical space. We specialize in high-resolution aerial photography, automated 3D measurement technologies and overall software solutions for government, insurance, construction and infrastructure customers. Our patented processes combined with the power of Pictometry image technology have changed the way these industries do business and resulted in them clamoring for more.
Our development team is current looking for a SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER to join our team and be responsible for testing of a variety of application types which support core integrations between different systems in our platform. This new team member will work with our Project Development Team as well as an offshore testing team to ensure our software's quality. Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner, go-getter who has the ability to multi task across many different applications, and an individual comfortable with managing offshore resources.
* Create and maintain test suites and plans in TestRail test case management tool
* Write test documentation without formal written requirements
* Enter detailed problem reports into JIRA bug tracking database and follow issues through to closure
* Effectively communicate testing progress, roadblocks, and critical issues to Team management
* Perform testing as part of development cycle and as final acceptance before production release
* Execute testing at all stages of a project, from design to completed UI and everything in between
* Execute functional, application, regression, and smoke tests across multiple browsers
* Manage a small offshore test team, offering day to day guidance in requirements definition, test case creation and execution and daily tasks
* Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 1+ years' experience in web application strongly preferred
EagleView(R) Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.