Software Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NCI Information Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesignated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
NCI: As the Software Test Engineer ( Software Test Engineer III ) you will develop reusable automated regression/verification suite to improve test framework scope, flexibility, and robustness. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, and refine Cucumber, Selenium, and other related automation tests.
* Deploy test automation to continuous integration environment and to ensure that test results are delivered in appropriate ways.
* Provide design input for a Java-based test automation framework that serves multiple project needs.
* Work with the test team to design test automation framework in a way that each automation engineer can best use his/her level of knowledge and skills, and support other automation engineers in improving their technical skills.
* Participate in sprint planning and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts in the system to be tested.
* U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 3 years of experience in automated testing or development.
* 3 years of experience implementing test automation frameworks.
* Prior working experience with one or more programming or scripting languages, preferably Java, VBScript.
* Prior working experience with Unix Shell scripting.
* Agile Testing skills (Automated + Exploratory Testing).
* Knowledge of SQL structures and data designs.
* Experience with Web Services testing.
* Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Bamboo, Java, and VBScript.
* Understanding of agile/scrum values, principles, and practices.
* Knowledge of Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Experience in Load/Performance testing.
* Experience with continuous integration and build systems, and deployment of automated tests to a continuous integration environment using Jenkins, bamboo, and/or similar tools.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://nciinc.contacthr.com/50685706.jpg /