Solution Architect- Data Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a Winning Team! Interested in a future that exceeds your expectations* At CDI Corporation, we are seeking talented, creative and results-driven professionals who are motivated to make a real difference. We want, and need people focused on creating and delivering the right solutions for our clients.
For more than 60 years CDI Corporation has delivered engineering and technology solutions and recruitment and staffing services to blue-chip clients with operations in markets around the world. Some of the exciting and growing industries we serve include Oil, Gas & Chemicals; Aerospace & Industrial Equipment; and Hi-Tech. We are a $1.1 billion company with a solid balance sheet, a strong credit rating and more than 10,000 employees.
* Proven track record of Pre-Sales in Cloud Transformation and/or Datacenter Managed Services
* Responsible in providing technical solution and subject matter expertise in above areas, including work with sales team in qualification and ongoing sales pursuits.
* Collect and determine information/data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
* Architect solutions and respond to proposals for enterprise customers identifying & proposing transformational solutions.
* Consult with internal delivery teams to validate solutions and effort estimates, develop cost models and work through governance forums for solution review and approval.
* Work with partner vendors and develop technical peer relationships.
* Working with the bid team taking technical responsibility for responses to large proposals/RFI/RFPs, including writing proposals
* Present and defend solution during RFP Solution Walkthrough sessions with customer team
* Deep understanding of infrastructure (data center, network & end user computing) security / cloud security / managed security services / security operations center / compliance & risk management
* Hands on knowledge and experience in crafting solutions that enable cloud adoption for large enterprises.
* Commercial / Business Finance Understanding and acumen
* Out of total experience last 3 years should have been on Datacenter Presales with mid-size Services Companies like CDI
* Product OEM and Partner Relationship Management
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
CDI Corporation is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer.
The above major ongoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities.