Solution Architect - IT Processes / Automation
Confidential Company - Tarrytown, NY
DaVinciTek, an IT Recruiting Professional Services company has a 12 Month + contract engagement for a SOLUTION ARCHITECT, IT OPERATIONSI with our bio/pharmaceutical client in the greater Tarrytown, NY area.
THE SOLUTION ARCHITECT (SA) looks at the current design or need, and translates that input into a process flow and implementation solution. Our client, based in Tarrytown, NY area, is experiencing growth is changing the way they execute technology operations. The Solution Architect will bring in-depth knowledge and experience of IT Operations and processes within a large corporate environment. Role reports to the Senior Manager, IT Operations.
* Research existing processes and connecting architecture.
* Identify gaps, ambiguities, and customer challenges with existing process.
* Recommend solutions/options that are robust, scalable, efficient to implement.
* Recommend processes to automate.
* Design new processes, procedures, and transitions.
* Individual must be 100% hands on technically
* Logical, forward thinker with extreme attention to detail.
* Collaborative and Flexible. Not flustered by changing directions, input, and priorities.
* Knowledgeable about technology trends, Processes, Database Design, Development Process, & Automation.
* Ability to lead JAD sessions and Projects.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technology to a wide variety of professional and technology audiences.
* 10+ yrs. of technology experience in a large corporate environment.
* Hands-on automation and proven results
* Significant experience with Data Center Operations and Processes.
* General understanding of ITIL and Agile processes.
* Project Management / Project Leadership experience.
* Experience working in an IT environment with regulatory constraints.
* Programming experience.
* Scripting (PowerShell, etc.)
* Microsoft System Center Orchestrator