- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Solution Architect (Sales Cloud)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
JOB TITLE: Solution Architect (Sales Cloud)
LOCATION(S): North America - Remote
We are looking for a highly effective Solution Architect to join the Sales Cloud that helps customers successfully transform on Salesforce platform. An individual, filling this role will provide thought leadership and consultation throughout the life cycle of this transformation. This key member of our team will help with building roadmap by running Business Process Reviews. This resource will also participate in Plan, Architect, and Design activities and guide the subsequent implementation of Salesforce.
The Solution Architect will have responsibility for supporting our largest and most strategic Solution Delivery opportunities, lending his/her expertise to the delivery of world-class Salesforce implementations and building the necessary and valuable relationships both internally and externally in order to become recognized as a world-class Business Transformation Expert.
A successful Architect has strong experience and enjoys designing transformational solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business needs. They are a passionate CRM consultant and believe in modernizing CRM by transforming Customers to Salesforce platform. They will have responsibility for creating/sharing/collaborating on materials to support sales and delivery, a deep understanding of other competitive offerings and insight as to where the market is headed across all aspects of CRM Transformation.
YOUR IMPACT (RESPONSIBILITIES):
* Ensure sustainable, scalable, best-practice solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
* Maintain knowledge of competitor solutions including relative positioning
* Leads business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through multi-cloud implementations.
* Develops strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
* Remain current with leading edge industry and technology drivers and innovations including the Salesforce product set
* Establish excellent relationships with internal Product Management
* Manage discussions with various levels of customer's IT technical audiences
* Identify and help build services offerings to support rapid time to value for Salesforce implementations
* Where required, support deep-dive pre-sales activity to position successful delivery of customer solutions
* Experience collaborating on a strategic delivery team.
* Client-success focused attitude - a trusted advisor.
* Deep functional understanding of CRM business processes across SFA, CPQ, Field Sales, Channel Sales, Siebel to Salesforce Transformation and desirable in Service, Marketing but not required
* Deep functional knowledge of Quote to Cash processes that affect CRM architecture
* Deep functional knowledge of Products, Pricing, Asset Management, Service Contracts and Entitlements.
* Deep functional knowledge of CPQ solutions
* Knowledge of contact center & customer service implementations involving Telephony Integration (CTI), Knowledge Management, Multi-Channel Support, Web Chat, Customer Portals, Workforce Management, Agent Scripting, and relevant best practice industry KPI's is desirable
* Able to evaluate, recommend and develop reports and dashboards
* Knowledge of enterprise systems and how they relate to CRM in terms of Data and Integrations.
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
* Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
* Able to challenge and augment customers requirements
* Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
* Experience in leading workshops to define and prioritize client requirements and required Capabilities. Ability to ask hard questions during workshops and suggest best practices and efficient ways of implementing business processes
* Experience in enterprise architecture including MDM and middleware is desirable
* Willingness to travel (up to 50% depending on location and assigned teams), and occasionally internationally.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.