Solution Architect / Sr. Developer 8/24/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SOLUTION ARCHITECT/SR. DEVELOPER - San Diego, CA 92101 (Little Italy/Downtown San Diego)
Base Salary + Bonus + GREAT Benefits (generous health benefits, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, paternity/maternity leave, and much more)
Full Time / Direct Hire
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
For over 25years, the company has been a pioneer in the field of Internet security. Today, they protect more than 110 million users with technology that predicts emerging viruses and creates defenses before they do any damage. Amazing culture, cutting-edge technology, award-winning productsthey are among the very top of the list of San Diego's BEST companies to work for!!
Senior Solution Architect/Sr. Developer will be responsible for the architecture, design and development of functional, scalable, and stable solutions across the enterprise. This includes improvements to existing systems, coding and proposing solutions that meet best practice standards. The Solution Architect/Sr. Developer will play a key role in improving both technology solutions as well as business process efficiency to ensure the company's continued success. The individual will be part of a collaborative team, responsible for establishing, communicating, and overseeing the implementation of a sound enterprise framework. This is a hands-on position requiring independent design and solution development skills and strong experience with Salesforce CRM and NetSuite ERP. It includes documenting best practices, mentoring other team members, coding, and holding design review sessions.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
* Evaluate, code for, and analyze design solutions across various business areas
* Analyze cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches
* Maintain a high level of coding quality and ensuring secure methodologies are used
* Act as a single point of contact for cross-functional solution architecture
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for ensuring that all custom code is done with security in mind, and runs without errors
* Spearheading changes to various processes and system designs
* Partnering with stakeholders and service providers to develop required solution architectures
* Documenting and creating best practices guidelines, standards and procedures for company solution delivery and ensuring quality delivery
* Interacting with key managers and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration
* Organize and lead brainstorming sessions identifying areas for process improvements
* Responsible for research and evaluation of new tools and technologies, and the individual is expected to stay abreast of new developments in the industry.
* Independently design, code and test applications on various environment
* Identifying project technology risks
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION: Bachelordegree in computer science, information systems, or other technology related field
IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO DEBBIE.DUGUAY@SPENCERREED.COM FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION. NO RELOCATION OFFERED, LOCAL CANDIDATES ENCOURAGE TO APPLY. THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION WORKING ONSITE IN SAN DIEGO, NO REMOTE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE.