Solution Architect 4
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a solution architect that is visionary with an exceptional ability to understand technical requirements, challenges and issues with ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
* Participates with executives to establish company's technical capabilities in support of strategic plans; collaborates with other experts to drive capability to align with company's strategy
* Reviews RFP's SOW; writes and reviews proposals
* Leverages domain expertise; develops comprehensive understanding of RFP's requirements; develops solutions; leads and/or facilitates the solution development sessions that all technical requirements resulting in a compelling winning technical proposal with competitive price
* Identifies technical staff needs to support all BD, capture, Pre-B&P and B provides subject matter expertise to meet customers' technical, schedule and cost requirements
* May support delivery, and/or transition from proposal to contract start up when needed
* Presents at conferences, delivers webinars, publishes white papers and continues to be viewed as expert in the IT field
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Field (Required)
-10+ years of domain experience in one or more of the following fields: health care IT, software development, SharePoint development
- 15+ years software development experience; at least 10 of those years on major complex program(s) performing systems engineering, design, development, integration and test of hardware and software within Government contracting environment
- Experience with research tools, trade studies, leading technologies, technical solutions, configuration management and control,
- 5+ years program management experience
- 7+ years major proposal development and capture experience including cost and schedule development
- 2+ years of experience leading technical responses for Oral presentations
- 3+ years of experience as solution architect
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
* Good consulting skills
- Performed as a Technical Director, Development Manager, software application or integration architect for a major program or organization
FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC. is a rapidly growing innovative business and technology solutions provider. Our primary focus and core competencies are in Healthcare IT, Federal Financial Management, and Grants Management. We excel at providing customers with high-value solutions that support their missions and meet their most critical objectives and business needs. We provide full life-cycle IT services to Federal agencies with recognized excellence in complex real-time system integration and enterprise-wide system implementation.
If you are interested in joining a growing and energetic company, that is customer focused and employee oriented, please check us out to see if we have a match for your skills and interests. At Futrend, our staff shares our core values of honesty, integrity, hard work, excellence, and self-improvement. We value our staff for their skills, knowledge, experience, and contributions.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package.
_FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC._ _uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States._
_FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC.__ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability._