This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
LongView International Technology Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LongView is looking to hire a Solutions Architect to support the VA Financial Management Transformation Office (FMTS) Program Planning, Management and Support (PPMS)
* Lead architect on financial modernization program working with a federal shared service provider (FSSP) in designing and implementing technical architecture including cyber security and enterprise service bus
* As part of the business PMO, liaise with the Office of Information and Technology (OIT) to ensure VA architecture and security policies, practices and guidance are documented and conveyed to the FSSP
* Consult on IT/cyber best practices in financial system modernizations within the federal government to include ITIL, IEEE, ISO, etc.
* Work with FSSP s systems integrator in determining the optimal architecture and security plan for VA
* Adhere to the Unified Shared Services Management (USSM) M3 playbook in leading through the IT elements in the program life cycle
* Develop and maintain an IT strategy document
* Audit the IT architecture and security practices
* Review FSSP documentation to ensure ATO and other core IT practices are followed
* Experience with designing for and implementing NIST security policies
* Experience with large-scale federal government programs, preferably ERP-oriented
* Experience with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)
* Experience supporting customers at the Department of Veterans Affairs
* Cloud computing including FEDRAMP familiarity
* Relevant IT/cyber certifications
Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance