Solution Development Manager - Cleaning, Breakroom & Facilities Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Alabama, Louisiana & Mississippi
Birmingham or New Orleans
This is a corporate sales position with the primary responsibility for marketing and implementing Office Depot cleaning and breakroom solutions to the large-size and global private sector market, and public sector customers in close coordination with the assigned general line sales representative. In addition the Cleaning, Breakroom Solutions, Solutions Development Manager will assist the general sales forces in their assigned area in identifying opportunities and becoming proficient in Cleaning, Breakroom Solutions selling. Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Creating relationships with key decision makers for CBS in Office Depot customers and prospects and develop a clear understanding of their potential business issues and needs. These relationships may occur at multiple levels of the organization.
- Creates business plans, sales presentations and support strategic customer solutions.
- Implements a detailed funnel management process within the assigned geography to coordinate personal activity and general Business Solutions Division activity to eliminate obstacles early and often in the relationship cycle.
- Provides consistent professional product category training and coaching, both class room and on customer site, to increase the competency and confidence of the Business Solutions Division field sales force in these categories.
Qualifications:- Expertise in the Cleaning and Breakroom categories preferably in a high SKU, short cycle time, organization
- Ability to perform customer needs assessment and respond with professional solutions presentations
- Ability to influence peers and coworkers in a positive manner
- Ability to manage priorities to achieve both short term results and strategic objectives
- Ability to manage complex sales plans and presentations
- Ability to coordinate account strategies with company partners both internal and vendor
- Thorough understanding of professional and consultative selling skills to include a history of successful contract negotiations decision making ability with a bias for action Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .