This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe ONE20 Solution Engineer architects and builds technical solutions and infrastructures for products that make our members lives better.
If you are a mobile technology, mobile technology integration, cloud application development, and RESTful API pro, you could be what we ve been searching all four corners of the world for.
AT ONE20, we have fun creating products that will make lives better for professional truck drivers. If you re a pro who just gets it, join us.
* You ll drive super cool new features through the product lifecycle
* You work with fellow ONE20-ers to create products that our members love
* You ll dabble in team metrics collecting to figure out what should be changed so things are as easy and efficient as possible for everyone using the product and creating the product
* You ll have to let the business know what in the world the development team is working on (Mostly just so they know we re working and continue to restock the 1,200 can beer fridge)
* You ll gather functional requirements and chat with people to figure out what we should be developing next
* You ll figure out where the gaps and holes are and you ll fix them
* You ll be a cheerleader for the Agile process (Because it s awesome and waterfall is so 2015)
* You ll manage the triage process for functional defects (and you ll get them fixed!)
* You ll occasionally train and write documentation on new product features
* You ve spent over five years in a Solution Engineer, Architect, or Sr. Application Developer role
* You re an API communication standards pro (Rest, XML, SOAP)
* You ve dabbled with NOSQL databases, AWS Cloud infrastructures (S3, EC2, CloudFront), Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
* You can basically do cloud-based architecture, data organization, and performance optimization in your sleep
* You have experience working with Mobile development folks
* Your brain is filled with information on continuous delivery practices
* You have an analytical brain that can solve problems
* Conflict resolution skills, negotiating skills, and leadership come naturally to you
ONE20 improves the lives of the professional driving community. No one else is looking out for truck drivers, so we are. We re making their lives healthier, more connected and more predictable by offering them a free membership. Our membership gives them access to the tools they use everyday and helps them save money along the way.
We're looking for talented, agile and resourceful people who learn quickly and want to be part of something new and exciting. ONE20 is a rapidly expanding organization where exceptional people will be able to grow, lead and innovate together as we forge the way in new thinking in an age old industry.
We re helping drivers fight for the respect they deserve. Join us.