Solution Pricing Strategist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
This is your chance to work on the cutting edge as part of a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team pushing the boundaries of healthcare computing. You will be responsible for collaborating with internal Sales and Sales Support teams as well as external vendors to produce accurate, precise and timely price quotes for Netsmart s Clients and prospects. The primary purpose of this position is to support sales in responding to client pricing requests; primarily in non-standard or multi-product configuration situations (e.g. solution requires support from multiple lines of the business). The Solution Pricing Strategist will coordinate bid strategy with Sales representatives, ensuring client requirements are met and maximize profitability.
* Manage Solution Quote Request Queue and Backlog
* Match products to client specifications and solutions by demonstrating knowledge of products and Netsmart s CareFabric and Plexus methodologies.
* Deliver timely, accurate and professional client sales quotes for a wide range of product lines, ensuring Netsmart s Finance, Business and legal requirements are met while optimizing revenue to Netsmart.
* Develop integrated analysis, projections and summarized reports that provide understanding into trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to Senior Management.
* Work with the RFP team to ensure accurate products and pricing are input to meet the proposal needs.
* Provide guidance to project management teams, as part of a broader product launch process, related to the development of product and pricing structures for new solution offerings.
* Plan and execute multiple product and price change actions successfully within consolidated lead times.
* Communicate product and pricing changes to the Client Organization.
* Monitor, investigate and promptly resolve daily open client sales orders that fall outside normal pricing guidelines.
* Create, implement and restructure tools to improve Pricing s efficiency to meet client sales quote turn objectives.
* Reviews client specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive.
* Provide coordination for the completion of pricing requests and respond to RFP s that involve multiple solutions and integration into a pricing response to the client.
* Coordinates with Sales Representative to determine and/or clarify implementation project requirements to ensure quality output.
* Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
* Work with select group of vendors to get pricing for quotes of third party products.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* 2-4 years of related work experience
* Extremely detail oriented
* Self-motivated professional that is driven to succeed
* Strong organization, time management and creative problem solving skills
* Excellent communication and computer skills: Oral and Written
* Ability to work with Sales personnel, subordinates, peers and members of senior management, maintaining a professional demeanor at all times and ability to work extended hours at period end to meet deadlines
* Intermediate Excel skills and Salesforce.com experience strongly desired
* Understanding of price book product (SKU) management and maintenance.
* Understanding of negotiations, contracting, pricing and purchasing
* Strong analytical skills with ability to develop insights and summarize findings
* BS/BA in Business, Finance, Economics, IT or related field
Netsmart is the leading brand in the Health and Human Services Health Information Technologies (HIT) market, and we are seeking an experienced, creative professional to help us tell our story. Netsmart provides clinical solutions that are used by more than 18,000 organizations to improve the lives of more than 20,000,000 people a year in behavioral health, p ublic health, substance abuse, methadone, I/DD and social services communities.
Netsmart will provide you with the tools you need for success, including a loyal, strong client base; great stories of our how solutions impact our clients work; and freedom to develop new communications platforms. We re seeking your help to use those tools to develop content that best reflects our brand identity and shares our stories with our communities in significant, meaningful ways.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short / Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan / EAP
* Flexible Savings Plans
* EveryDay Matters Day: All eligible associates will receive one EveryDay Matters volunteer day which can be used to volunteer with a 501c3 charitable organization of your choice.
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced, and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!