Solution Principal - Presales & Implementation (Professional Services)Req-13271
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 2/3/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
SOLUTION PRINCIPAL - PRESALES & IMPLEMENTATION (PROFESSIONAL SERVICES)
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite has SOLUTION PRINCIPAL openings in our various verticals which included the following: Software, Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale Distribution, General Business and Enterprise
As part of the Professional Services practice, the Solution Principal role is responsible for working jointly with the NetSuite Direct Sales and Account Management Groups for their appropriate Vertical to provide scoping, solutioning and estimation of the Professional Services effort required for new Sales Opportunities.
The Solution Principal is also responsible for presenting and delivery of the final Statement of Work (SOW) for the Professional Services to implement the products sold. Although the initial customer requirements are obtained by the Sales team, the Solution Principal may from time to work with the Sales team during the initial discovery and demo process to ensure that the prospect s requirements are fully understood and included in the implementation SOW.
* Work with a team of sales representatives and Solutions Consultants in the specific Vertical to validate in and out of scope requirements and assist with solutioning as necessary
* Work with Practice Vertical Leads, Practice Directors and Practice Managers to determine best approach to Professional Service offerings based on prospect and scope
* Manage and prioritize Professional Services opportunities
* Create Statements of Work and develop cost estimates for Professional Services efforts
* Manage and prioritize requests from both Direct and Account Management teams
* Maintain Professional Services Engagement Record updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize Professional Services sales opportunities
* Develop, deliver and sell high-impact Professional Services Value Proposition
* Participate in pricing and Statement of Work presentations to prospective customers to present and discuss contents of an SOW
* Provide explanations to prospects for questions regarding SOWs and NetSuite offerings
* Negotiate with prospects in regards to inclusions/exclusions in the scope of the SOW and update pricing accordingly
* Knowledge transfer to the Professional Services implementation team
* May require to assist in the planning phase of projects
* Ability to acquire and maintain an understanding of NetSuite products in the assigned Vertical/industry
* Assisting clients with mapping their budget & priorities to the scope and deployment strategy
* Four to six years (4 to 6 years) of experience in systems applications consultancy with a consulting firm or software provider
* Experience working with sales teams, either in a pre-sales or direct sales role
* Experience presenting value proposition presentations
* Good negotiation skills
* Candidates should have excellent customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills to work with customers
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
* Experience successfully delivering presentations via web conferencing
* Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to core ERP processes
* Must have experience with financial application package and good understanding of accounting principles
* Experience in full cycle implementations of CRM, ERP and eCommerce applications desirable
* Previous application experience in one or more of the following an asset:
* NetSuite, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Epicor, Great Plains, AccPac, Best Software-MAS Series, Sales Logix, Siebel or Salesforce.com
* Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class business solutions; either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
* Bachelors/Master degree preferred or comparable experience
The position is expected to travel 50%.
Travel: Up to 50%