Solution Relationship Director, Cyber Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Solution Relationship Director, SAP to join our Business Development Practice in one of our Midwest or East Coast offices.
- Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate
- Become a Solution Specialist in their assigned solution
- Build market awareness of KPMG for their assigned product and service offering
- Educate KPMG account teams and clients on how the solution helps address a client issue/need
- Function as the KPMG Advocate to account teams and clients
- Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) development, and Revenue attainment
- Demonstrate excellence in applying MarketEDGE to qualify opportunity and gain insights from win/loss reviews as input to the integrated sales management process
- Eight years of demonstrated successful consulting services or solution sales experience in high-end major national/global accounts; verifiable track record of exceeding expectations
- Strong subject matter expertise or industry expertise
- Exceptional consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and KPMG service offerings
- Demonstrated superior ability to develop and lead relationship building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Business Executives, and General Auditor
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .