This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Aspect makes it easy for you to engage with your customers. We help companies deliver remarkable customer experiences across every conversation and every channel voice, email, text, social, web through a single, elegant software platform. Whether delivered on premise, hosted, or in the cloud, this platform brings all the conversations together in one place, ensuring a consistent omni-channel customer experience each and every time. We are a global leader in providing unified interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, seamlessly orchestrating people, processes and touch points for today s top brands. For more information, visit us at http://www.aspect.com/company/careers/
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Develops and delivers complex technical solutions through consulting project activities. Advanced level of technical knowledge of Aspect solutions and related technologies. Responsibilities include technical consulting for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include pre-sale solution discovery, system architecture design, define hardware/software specifications, define and document strategies for solution implementation and testing. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Provide customers strategic direction related to the integration of technology solutions in their complex environments in support of key business operations. Assists companies in the areas of solutions planning, impact analysis, IT risk assessment while incorporating known regulatory requirements. May participate in internal technical project efforts to create new, effective implementation/integration solutions. Performance is evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours) VSOE compliance, and customer satisfaction with delivered solution.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the implementation of professional services deliverables for small to larger enterprise solutions with different levels of complexity for single or multi-site customers.
* Work as a member of a cross-functional project team leading and contributing to technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility; own the technical components of a customer integration project, including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
* Self-sufficient in delivering services of Aspect s products.
* Lead internal and customer technical meetings.
* Collaborate with Sales organization and customers during pre-sales discovery by collaborating with the Sales organization in reviewing proposed customer solutions.
* Review and acknowledge language in SOW to ensure accuracy and customer hardware requirements are in line with proposed solution.
* Attend customer kickoff calls/meetings acting as the technical project lead.
* Meet with customer s technical staff to review and ensure they understand the technical requirements of the project.
* Participate on weekly project calls.
* Partner with customer s assigned project resources to review and validate their readiness prior to implementation.
* Must be able to work independently and/or as part of a wider project team and assume ultimate responsibility for customer satisfaction during the implementation process by thoroughly overseeing the implementation of installed and tested products.
* Work closely with either project managers or PS management, providing regular updates on project status, issues and opportunities where appropriate.
* Contribute technical ideas and process improvement recommendations to the team.
* Must have a passion for leveraging technical knowledge and resolving business challenges.
* Must have excellent soft skills and a consultative temperament.
* Maintain and enhance client relationships and customer satisfaction through professional demeanor and communications.
* Proactively identify and resolve project issues and facilitate the resolution process.
* Responsible for updating the project delivery documentation and posting documentation on the internal customer documentation repository.
* Keep current on latest technology trends as well as Aspect products. Individuals will have a solid understanding of current technologies.
* Follow established project processes and methodology.
* Undertake other tasks that may be necessary to create an outstanding environment for the growth of a value-driven company.
* Demonstrate pride or ownership and have a predisposition for accountability.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Highly specialized level of expertise in Aspects products and services.
* Ability to communicate complex information to customers/prospects.
* Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
* Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
* Strong knowledge of systems architecture covering the following technical area s:
* Virtualization VMWare and Hyper-v
* Server Technology and Operating Systems Windows Server and Linux
* Networking Connectivity LLAN, WAN, VPN, Protocals, Ports
* Telephony Connectivity TDM, VoIP, SIP
* Security authentication, encryption, compliance
* Cloud interconnectivity, security, integrating telco and premise applications
* Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
* Capability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
* Ability to provide solutions that are highly creative and to exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* 8+ years of field sales team/services experience.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
* Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
* Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
* Ability to Travel.(40%)
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.