Solutions Architect 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Solution Architect (SA) looks at the current design or need, and translates that input into a process flow and implementation solution. Our client continues to experience explosive growth and is changing the way they need to execute Technology Operations. The Solution Architect brings in-depth knowledge and experience of IT Operations and processes within a large corporate environment.
- Research existing processes and connecting architecture.
- Identify gaps, ambiguities, and customer challenges with existing process.
- Recommend solutions/options that are robust, scalable, efficient to implement.
- Recommend processes to automate.
- Design new processes, procedures, and transitions.
- Logical, forward thinker with extreme attention to detail.
- Collaborative and Flexible. Not flustered by changing directions, input, and priorities.
- Knowledgeable about technology trends, Processes, Database Design, Development Process, & Automation.
- Ability to lead JAD sessions and Projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technology to a wide variety of professional and technology audiences.
- 10+ yrs. of technology experience in a large corporate environment.
- Significant experience with Data Center Operations and Processes.
- General understanding of ITIL and Agile processes.
- Project Management / Project Leadership experience.
- Experience working in an IT environment with regulatory constraints.
- Programming experience helpful.