This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKEYS TO THE ROLE:
* Linux scripting
* coming out of similar company (Tableau, CyberArc, Palo Alto Networks, Hortonworks, Cloudera, etc.)
* Makes sure they have not applied within the 6months (or ever)
* Conversion benefits are awesome:
* Call me and ask if you have any questions (seriously, call me)
RESPONSIBILITIES: I WANT TO AND CAN DO THAT!
* Support and guide customer resources that include Client Administrators, Architects, Knowledge Managers, Developers and Users for increasing Client adoption and overall customer success.
* Assist and provide expert best practices in adoption, expansion, additional use cases and in setting up Client Center of Excellence.
* Assist with system upgrade planning and execution.
* Assist in workshops to help customers leverage the full value of Client solutions and lead periodic stakeholder meetings.
* Provide insights with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
* Support Professional Services in identifying, scoping, and selling follow on and new service opportunities.
* Support Education Services in identifying and recommending staff training opportunities.
* Identify in collaboration with the Client Account team the key success criteria for Client deployment and drive customer success and satisfaction.
* Act as the Client liaison for Client technical questions, issues or escalations. This will include working with Client Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as needed.
* Work closely with the Client Account Team (Account Manager, SE, CA, PS and EDU) to identify opportunities for new usage of Client across organizational functions.
* Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Client platform and future products.
* Help to document best practices in developing and using the Client Documentation run book.
REQUIREMENTS: I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT OR HAVE THAT!
* 5 + years of experience in a related function is required with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies.
* Strong technical, analytic and problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
* Strong knowledge (recent experience) with the following technology: storage, servers, data centers, and cloud.
* Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros/cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
* Enterprise and/or cloud software experience.
* Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
* Demonstrable success in thinking strategically and executing tactically, while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
* Participate in user acceptance testing efforts as needed.
* Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Solutions Architect and other project team member.
* Up to 75% travel
TECHNICAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE THAT ARE 'NICE TO HAVES'
* Large scale implementation, analytics and big dataexperience.
* Previous hands on technical experience with a progression of career responsibility.
* Previous Client product knowledge.
* Security domain, implementation and security tools knowledge.
* Virtualization and systems administration knowledge.
* Previous experience as a Solutions or Client Architect.