This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSolution Consultants provide onsite and remote consulting services to new and existing Everbridge State and Local Government, Healthecare, and Corporate customers. This responsibility includes project/program management, recommendations on best practice use of the system, requirements gathering, solution design, software configuration, technical support, training, and documentation.
This individual will have excellent analytical and communication skills providing professional services in the arena of technical product implementation and adoption for customers in our state and local government business. In addition, this position provides the value added service of review and assessment of our client s existing emergency management, business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
This role works closely with emergency management and public safety leaders government, as well as in private industry throughout North America. Additionally, the Solution Consultant will interface with, Sales Engineers, Operations and Product Development personnel, and other Professional Services Consultants within Everbridge. We are seeking an extremely energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
* Work directly with customers to understand how they will utilize the Everbridge Suite for deploying a notification system in their environment.
* Provide analysis of a customer s current emergency management and citizen notification processes and recommend solutions to address any gaps in communication processes.
* Assist in the planning and program management of deployments of large municipal clients.
* Function as a project manager by driving timelines and implementations within client environment. Ensure that clients expectations, timeline, and budget goals are all met
* Provide knowledge expertise best practices that can be implemented through consulting services.
* Architecting, designing, and presenting whole solutions including integration with third party components and partnering with external solution providers.
* Designing and presenting customized product demonstrations to emphasize the features and benefits in delivering the whole solution value proposition.
* Providing input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions and enhancement opportunities.
* Provide professional services supporting specialized implementations resulting in smooth, well-coordinated projects which meet targeted live dates and budgets.
* Perform technical configuration, development, and integration tasks required for project completion, set up and configuration.
* Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
* Ensure proper, proactive, and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
* Provide quarterly business reviews with customers to showcase trends, usage and areas of improvements (for customer and vendor).
* 3 - 5+ years professional experience in a consulting role in a technology provider working with state and local government agencies customers
* 2+ years in an on-site customer facing support or consulting role (professional services, account management, project management, customer service, etc.)
* Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation challenges
* Certified Emergency Manager (CEM) with an understanding of NIMS (National Incident Management System)
* Strong project management skills and discipline
* Knowledge of web-based software application implementations
* Experience or training in computer applications/software support highly preferred
* Ability to travel up to 50%
About the company:
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally. . Everbridge was recently named one of the Boston Business Journal s Best Places to Work for 2015!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.