Solutions Consultant 8/23/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LexisNexis
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
The Client Consultant is responsible for customer and trial onboarding (including product set-up, id troubleshooting, training, etc.), enhanced support, on-going maintenance, usage analysis and usage driving activities of assigned Securities Mosaic and Lexis Practice Advisor customer and prospect accounts. The Client Consultant works in conjunction with aligned Transactional Practice Specialists to execute a defined account management strategy as well on inbound 2nd level support issues and on assigned customer experience related projects for Securities Mosaic and Lexis Practice Advisor. The objective of the client consultants is to deliver a superior customer experience for Securities Mosaic and Lexis Practice Advisor and thereby support the businesses' NPS and renewal goals.
1. Responsible for all account service and trial and on-boarding activities; customer/trial product training; and on-going user support via in-person, email, virtual/webinar and telephonic customer interaction.
2. Collaborate with the Marketing, Content teams, Transactional Practice Specialists and/or Client Managers to create and implement usage analysis, usage driving programs and individual account usage and support plans. Primary responsibility for executing the usage plans.
3. Regularly communicates with Transactional Practice Specialists assigned to the account to understand account priorities, updated strategy and to provide feedback on recommended service element modifications.
4. Acts as product and issue expert to assist Transaction Practice Specialists in assessing and addressing the overall health of the assigned accounts.
5. Share customer knowledge gathered through regular client interaction with Transaction Practice Specialists.
6. Deep understanding of Securities Mosaic and Lexis Practice Advisor's product functionality for assigned customers.
7. Proactively provides customer and product feedback to other parts of the organization (e.g. Product, Content, and Marketing), specifically, issues related to product performance and product or content gaps as well as any competitive feedback received from customers.
8. Identifies and shares cross sale leads and sales opportunities with Transactional Practice Specialists and/or Client Manager to assist with advancing and closing new sales.
9. Utilizes all required processes, tools, systems, activity metrics and reporting tools.
10. Provide effective search strategy construction, maintenance and on-going customer education.
11. Meet or exceed activity goals and key objectives.
12. Other duties and product integration projects as assigned.
1. Juris Doctorate preferred
2. 5 years successful customer service, account management, customer training or equivalent experience, preferably with complex solutions.
3. Domain expertise in legal processes preferred. Knowledge of securities or other transactional practice areas a plus
4. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve service related issues.
5. Ability to work cooperatively within a team and across the organization matrix to achieve group and organizational goals.
6. Ability to build strong customer relationships.
7. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
8. Strong business acumen to understand the impact of decisions on the customer base as measured by the Net Promoter Score performance.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.