Solutions Deployment Intern - Summer 2017
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
United Parcel Service, Inc
Carol Stream, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
The UPS Customer Solutions internship program is designed to immerse the interns in the corporate culture and expose them to situations in which they can observe management behavior and interactions. The program provides an excellent learning environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects.
The Solutions Deployment Intern will gather statistics to evaluate findings and compare to current models, analyze performance and cost data. He/She will provide assistance with project deliverables and distribute project status reports to identify implementation improvements and future model updates. The Solutions Deployment Intern will assist with the development of a new structure that will improve current metrics, performance and cost as well as assist with implementation of the new structure.
* Assists in building the analysis template to gather implementation statistics and feedback
* Assists in testing updated implementation models to finalize for future implementations
* Prepares and presents reports to the staff to provide relevant and current information
* Develop project plans, identify tasks and milestones
* Prepare capstone presentation and deliver to senior leadership to demonstrate presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrates leadership attributes within classroom, projects, volunteering
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management
* Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
* Microsoft Office or equivalent software experience - preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity