This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160111-6699-SH
Company Name: 3E Company
3E Company is currently hiring for a Solutions Engineer. This position can be based in Canton, OH or Bethesda, MD.
What 3E has to offer*
* To work with a collaborative team
* To join an industry leader that is continually recognized and rewarded for their innovation and experience we were ranked 18th on Forbes most innovative companies in 2015
* A group of friendly individuals that work hard and focus on successes as a TEAM
* Competitive compensation and benefits as well as a dynamic, challenging work environment
This position provides technical and regulatory pre-sales support as part of Sales organization for 3E chemical, regulatory and compliance solutions, with a primary focus on the 3E Online SDS Management and 3E Services (Transportation, Emergency Response, Hazardous Waste, etc.) Primary responsibilities include:
* Demonstrating and presenting as part of Sales team to communicate highly targeted EHS and chemical/product regulatory compliance benefits and effectively prove capabilities as part of on-site and online sales presentations.
* Customer requirement gathering for purposes of determining preferred solution set and identifying project scope, including technical requirements related to IT systems integration.
* Collaborating within Sales and with Product Management and Marketing for proposal development and product documentation.
* Support 3E s North America sales personnel as a domain expert in Global EH&S regulations and SDS and label content authoring.
* Provide deal shaping, including pricing, and project scoping to prospects and customers across North America To include:
* assessments and documentation of client s needs and expectations
* presenting 3E s compliance solutions and capabilities
* Managing and organizing opportunities within assigned solution based sales process
* Provide product installation problem resolution and support.
* Bundle services to best meet the customer s requirements.
* Create draft custom Scope of Work (SOW) documents for complex / comprehensive client delivery programs.
Post Sale Implementation and Support:
* Gather ongoing prospect/customer feedback, enhancement requests, and related information.
* Interact with 3E Operational Leads and Product Managers, as required, throughout the sales process.
* Following on project start up, assist with the management of selected medium and large size clients on a scheduled basis to discuss status of account regarding operational services. The Operations Project Manager is to be included in these meetings as appropriate.
General Sales Support:
* Create and maintain industry point-of-view presentation materials.
* Report on activity and strategize within Sales as part of overall business growth objectives.
* Attend industry events and tradeshows. Publically speak on relevant topics as requested.
* 1 - 4 years Environmental, Health & Safety or product regulatory compliance experience recommended, including familiarity with chemical classification, reporting and registration requirements (e.g. Haz Com, GHS, DOT, TSCA, WHMIS, REACH, etc.).
* Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Chemistry/Biology/Environmental Science or Engineering.
* Experience with the SDS management systems and EHS information systems preferred.
* Experience in EH&S consulting preferred
* Excellent presentation preparation, organization and delivery skills. Ability to present in person or via web based conferencing tools to small or large audiences which may include users, management, purchasing and executive audiences.
* Strong written communication and technical writing skills required.
* Willingness to travel within North America; position requires up to 5-10 days of travel per month.
* Working knowledge of products and services available from 3E Company preferred.
* Project/Program management experience is preferred.
* Excellent computer and business software skills required, including Microsoft Office and CRM (e.g. Saleforce.com, Sales Logix).
* Excellent time management and self-management skills.
* Exceptional inter-organizational and customer relationship skills
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.