This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Solutions Engineer, you will partner with Telogis Sales and Account Management teams to develop value propositions for our platform products and conduct pre-sales presentations to sign Telogis most strategic, high-profile prospects. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of proposed solutions working in close partnership with the Product Management, Engineering, and Post-Sales Services.
For this job, you'll bring extensive pre-sales experience with enterprise software selling within large Fortune 500 companies, a strong technical background, and detailed knowledge of web technologies, and enterprise SaaS applications. You must have a strong background in technology, Internet protocols, sales, systems information management, and systems design, including experience in consultative selling or solution-based sales. You also enjoy working with people and technology, and as such you have both the ability to interact with engineering teams as well as excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
* Collaborate with Sales and Account Management to identify and create winning sales strategies and new product opportunities.
* Communicate Telogis value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users.
* Propose and/or design technical solutions to meet prospect's business, technical, and/or financial goals.
* Support and respond, in an effective and timely manner, on RFI / RFPs
* Support and setup tradeshow demos
* Partner with Sales to develop requirements documents, presentations, proposals, and ROI models, and coordinate with a team of support specialists, consultants, or project managers to execute sales objectives or to ensure that all pre-sales customer requirements are documented and transitioned.
* Maintain expert knowledge of Telogis products to develop and present unique solutions, and maintain knowledge of emerging trends in technology and online advertising.
* BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. Technical degree and industry experience strongly preferred
* Technical sales or field sales experience (sales engineering or consulting experience preferred).
* Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large groups.
Why Work For Us*
If you asked us why you should work for Telogis we d probably tell you it s because we re a great bunch of like-minded, driven people who work hard and have a good time. But there s more to it. Visit our website to find out why we ve received awards as a top workplace and why top talent are coming here for a future, not just a job.
Telogis is the premium provider of Location-Based-Services to enterprises across the globe. Telogis scalable, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. Telogis is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA and has development and support centers in Christchurch, New Zealand and Austin, Texas. Telogis software products and services are used and distributed in over 100 countries worldwide.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. No agencies please.
Telogis is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran