Solutions Marketing Specialist - Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 12/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
* Work closely with Sales, Product Management and the Management team to develop and introduce marketing-related content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple solutions to drive brand awareness, sales opportunities and document client satisfaction.
* Align with LOB stakeholders to develop and support the diagnostic content marketing strategy. This includes defining the audience personas, understanding and communicating user challenges and translating Nuance benefits into precise customer outcomes.
* Collaborate on a content strategy that ensures timely output of deliverables in support of market awareness, demand generation and field based marketing activities
* As a subject matter expert in the Radiology IT market, write and/or review market appropriate content for all stages of the buyer s journey including providing content for marketing campaigns, event messaging, website content and collateral.
* Work with marketing program leads to assist with demand generation activities including speaker/audience acquisition, coordination of client testimonials and partner related co marketing activities.
* Work with 3rd party vendors to identify topics for social marketing activities including blogs, webinars, whitepapers etc.
* Be ready and comfortable to present the ongoing measurement and impact of marketing efforts.
* Required Skills:
* Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
* Prior experience in Healthcare information technology (HIT).
* Prior experience in Radiology market, preferably with PACS/VNA or Radiology Reporting.
* Prior experience with managing large trade events, preferably at RSNA/HIMSS.
* Evidence of content for demand generation, content marketing, course collateral and/or case studies (submit with job application).
* Smart, creative, innovative and able to project manage from start to finish. Agency experience or an understanding of tactical delivery is a plus.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong business writing and editing capabilities.
* Self-starter, tactical thinker and strong aptitude for solving problems independently.
* Evidence of strong PowerPoint proficiency and in Microsoft Office Suite (or comparable office technology solutions).
* At least 5 years working experience in a similar role.
* Education: Bachelor s degree in Marketing Communications, or equivalent experience.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.