Solutions Program Management Intern - Summer 2017
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
United Parcel Service, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
The UPS Customer Solutions internship program is designed to immerse the interns in the corporate culture and expose them to situations in which they can observe management behavior and interactions. The program provides an excellent learning environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects.
The Program Management intern will get to work with a variety of our staff while working on real projects that will help UPS grow. He/She will also have access to leadership staff and mentors as well as world-class training to broaden and develop skills. The Program Management intern will impact the organization by providing direct support to the department by assisting with customer and internal analysis, research, reporting and preparation of presentation material.
* Develop project plan, identify tasks and milestones
* Prepare capstone presentation and deliver to senior sales leadership to demonstrate presentation and communication skills
* Internship will involve working with a Program Manager on project(s) for assigned customers
* Conduct research and gather information, present findings and recommendations
* Drive assigned project(s) to completion, tracking results and exceeding expectations
* Demonstrates leadership attributes within classroom, projects, volunteering
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management
* Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
* Business Management, IT/Computer Science, Logistics/Transportation or Engineering degree - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity