Solutions Service Business Manager
GEA is seeking an experienced Solutions Service Business Manager to be responsible for supporting assigned service sales tasks in the region. Provides measurable input to the definition of new processes and optimizing operational actions in line with corporate strategy and with short-term/mid-term strategic relevance for S-SER, with direct influence on the financial and non-financial result of S-SER and with limited risk potential for the group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES _include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as required._
* Responsible for developing sales of service in the region
* Executes the support for the country service sales
* Responsible for supporting the development and maturity of the regional service sales organization
* Interaction with S-APC and understanding of relevant Applications.
* Assist in preparation and execution of service sales strategy for the applications in the region and selected relevant countries (include. Sales channels, targets, KPIs, etc.)
* Collects feed-back and market information
* Creates market reports and analyses in order to identify needs and business service opportunities
* Responsible for the day to day support and interaction with Country service etc. for Application related Service Sales products.
* The position entails dealing with problems in the area of Sales, which are not yet fully determined
* The tasks relevant for the position requires willingness to adapt to new technologies and applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
_To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions._
* Degree in engineering/mechanical engineer and/or a commercial education or equivalent relevant work experience
* Project Management and preferably Team Management experience
* Good negotiation skills
* Good analytics skills
* Able to demonstrate success and experience managing accounts
* High level of intercultural competence
* Position requires a willingness to travel up to 40-60% of the working time/ 60-120 days per annum.
GEA offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.