Solutions Specialist - (Horsham, PA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Solutions Specialist (Horsham, PA)
The Solutions Specialist is responsible for providing support and assistance to the NextGen Sales department. They assist with all aspects of the sales process including RFP responses, supporting documents, proposals and pricing documents. The Solutions Specialist is a part of the Commercial Operations Department.
* Consults with customers to understand their business requirements then building value propositions and proposals with the Sales team.
* Collaborates with the Sales team and the Professional Services department to develop time and material work estimates and Statements of Work based on customer requirements.
* Collaborates with Sales team to determine innovative approaches for solving customer s requirements.
* Communicates with clients or partners to help them understand all aspects of NextGen s products and services.
* Works with customers to define business objectives and complete assessments in conjunction with the Sales teams.
* Assisting the sales team with the lead qualification process.
* Providing content for RFI s/RFP s, and sales proposals for use by NextGen or partner sales organizations
* Collaborating with sales and product teams to design, build and deliver customer-facing demos and presentations.
* Builds and presents materials based on customer requirements covering all aspects of the proposed solution.
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant healthcare EHR, Practice management, consulting or system integration experience with one or more vendors, or VARs in technology
* Familiar with managing multiple projects at once with the ability to prioritize
* Is detailed orientated and a displays a methodical planning approach to complex tasks
* Experienced in gauging critical business priorities and able to adapt to changing needs
* Able to solicit peer feedback and suggestions whilst keeping a project true to the goal
* Familiar with NextGen products and solutions
* Familiar with CRM databases like Salesforce for managing sales opportunities
* Familiar with use of Big Machines Quoting Tool
* Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Technology field.
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent skills with using Microsoft Applications, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.