This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
HIRING NOW!!!! Are you looking for your next great job opportunity* We are seeking several entry-level and experienced Sorter candidates to join our team!
Advantage Resourcing provides workforce recruiting and placement services. As one of the world s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions around the globe. Through contingent, contract and direct hire services, the specialized recruiters at Advantage Resourcing place career-minded people in a wide variety of jobs in different fields.
Advantage Resourcing offers a number of services to help you find the job for you. Regardless of the career stage you may be in-identifying work interest, searching for that first job, looking to take the next step-Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
* Perform duties in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
* Ensure proper PPE is utilized, as well as compliance with Lock Out Tag Out procedures are adhered to consistently.
* Inspect materials and sort items or materials into designated areas according to type, size, condition, color, or paper grade.
* Pull contaminants out of paper or off of floor.
* Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping.
* Report system problems immediately to management.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area and surrounding area.
* Dump boxes and containers of material into designated area(s).
* Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including standing. reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying and climbing).
* Exhibit the ability to distinguish between various recyclable materials.
* Self-starter, aggressive work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Safety conscious.
* Must be flexible to work any shift and/or to adjust shift when necessary.
* Ability to work overtime, weekends, and/or holidays.
* Ability to work in various conditions with exposure to weather elements.
* Good verbal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively and professionally with other personnel and management.
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Possess the ability to perform basic math calculations.
* Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
Company Perks- As an Advantage Resourcing employee, you will also receive great benefits, including:
* Optional health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and group life insurance.
* Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit or payroll card.
* Free training and computer software tutorials.
How to apply: Please call Melinda Montoya or Yvette Ramirez at 303-296-1700
$10.00 to $10.20 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.