Sourcer / Recruiter 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PURPOSE: TMMG is seeking a full-time, on-site Sourcer/Recruiter at our corporate headquarters located in Chesapeake, VA. The primary role will be sourcing and recruiting with additional duties assisting Human Resources matters as needed. The individual hired will be a direct report of the Director of Human Resources and interact extensively with senior leadership.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage full life-cycle recruiting to include but not limited to identifying, establishing and maintaining community resources that will produce qualified candidates, posting job vacancies to appropriate internet sources, reviewing resumes and evaluating candidate qualifications, conducting phone screens, recommending candidates to Hiring Managers, etc.
* Review associated labor and staffing requirements to assist the proposal team in providing their response regarding government solicitations
* Prioritize recruiting efforts ensuring positions are promptly filled with minimal interruption to the relative projects
* Attend symposiums and career fairs as needed to market the organization and interact with attendees in search of potential qualified applicants
* Knowledge of corporate Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs) and the associatereportingrequirements concerning the tracking and monitoring of candidates through Applicant Flow
* Handle routine Human Resource duties to include, qualifying events, in-processing new hires; understand employer benefits and communicate them to applicants and current employees as needed
* Additional duties as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Must have3-5years of related Recruiting/HR experience or2+years of experience with aBachelor'sDegree
* At least 2years of experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS). Deltek experience strongly preferred.
* Extensive experience posting job listings on a variety of recruiting job boards
* Familiarity with using social media, boolean searches, innovative resources and online tools for sourcing candidates
* Ability to recruit, screen, and interview candidates for current vacancies and/or potential opportunities
* Must be have experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Must be an results-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships withinternal/external clients
* Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify a pipeline of talent
* Excellent organizational skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
As an EOE/AA employer, TMMG will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.