SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190 ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthand hopeto our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This position is responsible for mining expense data, analyzing contracting and utilization opportunities, and presenting results. Prepares bid and contract documents. Analyzes vendor proposals. Participates in negotiation for contracts in assigned area. Maintains all contract files and documentation for contracts in assigned areas. Monitors vendor performance via price audits. Evaluates GPO contracts for incorporation into SCLHS contract portfolio.
* Prepares RFP and contract documents.
* Analyzes vendor proposals and prepares summary for review by selection teams and Category Managers.
* Incorporates appropriate terms and conditions into final contract documentation, ensuring adherence and compliance to all contractual, financial, Iocal and regulatory specifications or requirements.
* Interfaces with GPO staff to evaluate GPO offerings. Analyzes their value and recommends which to use.
* Administers all contacts related to clinical commodity agreements.
* Maintains current contract database to ensure the monitoring of expiration dates, payment schedules, and standardization opportunities.
* Establishes and maintains a filing system of agreements, contracts, bid specifications and related documents.
* The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* BS/BA degree in Business Administration or related field, requried
* Advanced analytic skills and high-level of competency with spreadsheet programs, required
* Strong communication skills, required
* Competency with Microsoft Access, preferred
* Experience in contract formation, negotiation and interpretation, preferred
* 3-5 years in healthcare Materiel Management or equivalent experience in a purchasing capacity, preferred