Sourcing Specialist 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Sourcing Specialist mines for quality candidates to increase talent pipelines and create better placement opportunities to assist with cutting down time-to-fill metrics. This position supports a Recruiting team through creative market research, location and identification of qualified candidates, pre-screening and maintained candidate engagement, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) data management, and resume formatting and editing.
* Perform deep research of talent markets to identify best resources and allow the Recruiting team to reposition recruiting strategies as necessary.*
* Proactively identify qualified prospects through market research, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals.*
* Work on behalf of the Recruiting team to engage qualified prospects into potential candidates and conduct pre-screenings.*
* Ensure all candidates are properly setup in the ATS, including the tagging of identified skills to provide the Recruiting team greater ease during future hires.*
* Review and edit candidate resumes to ensure proper formatting, consistency, clarity, grammar, and syntax.*
* Assist Recruiters with job posting maintenance and spend additional time on creative crafting to make the opportunities more three dimensional.
* Maintain consistent contact with possible candidates to ensure they stay warm for greater ease during potential future hiring.
* Maintain professional, ethical, and company standards at all times.
* Confident and articulate oral communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Competitive attitude.
* Strong written communication, including the ability to edit for consistency, clarity, grammar, and syntax.
* Excellent research skills with a strong ability to organize materl, rapidly assimilate information, and provide guidance and direction.
* Technology savvy with the ability to master new technologies as needed.
* Proficient at MS Office.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Strong demonstrated ability to prioritize, a commitment to tight deadlines, and the ability to multi-task.
* Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Business Administration, or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
* Minimal travel (