This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Wallingford Contract, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to manage a corporate kitchen. As a Sous Chef, you will be responsible for the food production of an established kitchen while providing the utmost customer service. The Sous Chef must display leadership qualities and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse culinary environment. The hours for the position are Mon-Fri 6 am – 2:30pm, the pay rate is $17/hour and we are looking for a long term candidate. If this sounds like a role that you are qualified for and it interests you, please do not hesitate to apply online or call the office at 203.303.6167!
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule and sanitation standards
- Maintains basic food recipes, preparation, service and storage sanitation principles.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance
- Manages dining personnel and work in a cooperative manner with team members, guests, and client personnel
- Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements (attendance and punctuality) with no restrictions
- Provides leadership and guidance to team members in the preparation and serving of high quality and great tasting meals
- 1 to 3 years' experience as Sous Chef (Corporate setting preferred)
- ServSafe Certification
- HS Diploma (Required)
- Associate's / Culinary Degree (Preferred)