This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Willows Sherman 3410 Post Oak Crossing Sherman , TX 75092
Job #: 067863
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Prepare and cook meals for residents
* Assist the chef with overseeing the day to day operation of the kitchen
* Maintain the highest quality food products and service for our seniors
* Maintain kitchen sanitation and safety standards
* Ensure compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies as they relate to Food Service
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate or Bachelor's degree in culinary arts or an equivalent combination of education and food preparation experience in a directly related field
* One to three years of related experience
* Current ServSafe Certification required
* Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150520.aspx'