Spa Front Desk Receptionist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Spa Concierge/Scheduler will work as a part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
* Check guests in and out.
* Schedule spa appointments and accurately confirm them in accordance with Omni Hotel & Resorts Moments of Service.
* Up-sell, cross-sell, and pre-sell Mokara services and products.
* Provide tours of the spa and offer/serve beverages as needed.
* Communicate spa promotions with guests.
* Customer service experience is highly preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
* Must have the ability to stand for 7 hours per day.
* Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM shift, weekends, holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: