Spa Male Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Spa Male Attendant is responsible for orientating guest to The Spa facilities, preparing and closing of The Spa guest areas. Maintaining spa cleanliness and performing prep work behind the scenes to assist in providing The World Class Standard. The Spa concierge is responsible for providing extraordinary personal guest service throughout the guests visits.
* Prepares spaces for guest arrival, including cleaning, sanitation, stocking/restocking supplies, and replacing linen.
* Greets guests, providing information and directions as necessary.
* Instructs guests where they may change and/or dress for treatments and experiences.
* Maintain locker room in sanitary and safe condition to include shower areas, vanities and Aquavana spaces.
* Maintain all guest lounge and deck areas in neat condition.
* Maintain Spa spaces in a fashion that ensures neat and safe conditions.
* Ensure that guests are properly checked in and out of lockers as necessary.
* Participates in periodic product inventory as directed.
* Conducts tours of the spa and related facilities.
* Customer service experience is highly preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
* Must have the ability to stand for 7 hours per day.
* Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM shift, weekends, holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: