Spa Receptionist 8/25/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Duties:
* Able to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Lead the Retail Specialists and reception teams and exemplify Cameo's professional image.
* Be the customer service expert and the AVEDA professional.
* Attend AVEDA workshops and classes.
* Educate by example, perform classes and train retail team professionals according to AVEDA and Cameo standards.
* Inform team members of the latest product promotions.
* Inform staff on spa/salon conduct and policies, i.e. proper use of makeup, sanitizing brushes.
* Utilize AVEDA's format for setting goals, charting sales.
* Responsible for submitting retail orders, retail goal chartering and goal setting and conducting AVEDA Life Style events.
* Check in retail orders when received, record changes to inventory, take physical inventory once a month. Team Leaders may assist you in taking physical inventory.
* Maintain a neat, professional waiting area; straighten magazines, clean glass doors, maintain supplies of coffee, water and tea.
* Previous customer service experience.
* Previous retail and cashier experience.
* Knowledge of computer programs.
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled