This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Join an exciting team with tremendous growth opportunity at accompany where Space Planning is a core focus.
Provide space planning and programming services on projects as assigned and plans move activities at designated client sites. Work with a team that is recognized for best practices and application of technology to planning and workplace management. Work with peers delivering services to many of the most interesting and exciting companies in the Bay Area.
* Evaluate space utilization for departments/areas across global portfolio footprint and identify opportunities to increase the maximization and efficiency of the space.
* Perform headcount/space allocation analyses and provided detailed/accurate report of this for review.
* Meet with internal departments to manage space requirements, reorganization updates, project move planning.
* Develop space allocation plans, options and schematic plans to meet short and long term client based master plan initiatives.
* Develop move options including project charters and coordinate as necessary.
* Partner with internal/external partners to manage and complete project related moves and tenant improvement projects.
* Support miscellaneous needs of internal client groups (furniture work orders, space & furniture reconfigurations, etc.)
* Ensure occupancy planning activities are aligned with corporate guidelines and consistently propose scenarios that maximize best use of space.
* Partner with Facilities Managers in providing project support for portfolios.
* Perform maintenance in IWMS database to ensure accurate employee data and building drawings.
* Prepare Excel spreadsheets, Pivot tables, and PowerPoint presentations to report findings, provide detailed/accurate reporting information and recommendations to management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree
* Five years work experience in 2 or more of the following: Occupancy/Space Planning, Project Management, Facilities Operations, and Facilities Planning in relation to commercial office, manufacturing and/or lab environments
* Minimum of five to ten years of experience in a corporate environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD to create and provide test fits as needed
* Possess strong analytical skills, presentation skills and the ability to develop conclusions and recommendations.
* Possess working knowledge of CAFM software, space management systems, and relational database functionality
* Proficiency in architectural drawings, concepts, and design.
* Experienced in managing global projects of varied scope and complexity.
* Possess working knowledge of various office furniture systems.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, EXCEL, and Outlook.
* Working knowledge Manhattan or Centerstone IWMS tool.
* PMI/PMP certification.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43353BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.